Ample opportunity is given to explaining, demonstrating, practising, questioning and debriefing the techniques presented and there is flexibility to concentrate on specific areas of interest and relevance to the group participants/ their sponsoring organisation.
This program will enable attendees to:
1. Have the foundations to support a person to make sense of their voices
2. Use specific tools including voice profiling matrix, voices relationship mapping tool and the Maastricht Interview / Questionnaire
3. Use the Voice Dialogue method for engaging and working with voices.
This program is suitable for
- Mental health professionals, clinicians, psychologists
- People with lived experience
- NDIS / mental health service providers
October 31 @ 09:00