Your views are important to us. We encourage you to send us your thoughts and feedback to help us improve our services to you.

Please complete the Feedback form online here or to download the form and email to

If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment contact us through the National Relay Service.

If you are unhappy with the response from RW after approaching the service, and/or lodging a formal complaint by email, phone or this form, or if you feel uncomfortable approaching the service directly you can contact the following services for assistance:

Health and Disability Services Complaints Officer (HaDSCO)
(08) 6551 7600 or Free Call 1800 999 057
HaDSCO is an independent state government agency providing a free impartial resolution service for complaints relating to
health or disability services in WA.

Health Consumers Council of WA (HCC)
(08) 9221 7600 or Free Call 1800 620 780
HCC’s Advocacy Service provide flexible, individualised support, including providing information about your health rights, helping you to get linked in with a service, attending appointments with you and assisting you to make a complaint.

NDIS Commission
Free Call 1800 035 544 or TTY 133 677
As well as dealing with complaints, the NDIS Commission works to educate providers about delivering quality and safe supports, and effectively responding to complaints. If a complaint raises a serious compliance issue, the NDIS Commission has powers to take action.

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.