Share Your Mental Health Tips – Mental Health Week Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is organised by Richmond Wellbeing.
2. The competition is open to residents of Perth, Western Australia who are 18 years or over except employees of Richmond Wellbeing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and for their email address to be registered to receive the
Richmond Wellbeing e-newsletter.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Richmond Wellbeing’s e-newsletter, https://www.facebook.com/RichmondWellbeing/ and www.rw.org.au
6. Multiple entries will be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be October 12, 11.59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: SHARE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH TIP TO WIN A GOLD CLASS DOUBLE PASS! Simply share your mental health tip and like the Richmond Wellbeing facebook page. To enter the competition, simply share your mental health tip via the Richmond Wellbeing website, and make sure you like the Richmond Wellbeing facebook page. Winner will be drawn and notified Monday October 14th. Good luck!
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Two x Event Cinema Adult Gold Class vouchers with an expiry date of September 28th, 2020. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 14th October 2019. The prize will be provided by email.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Perth Richmond Wellbeing and not to any other party.