Our NDIS Occupational Therapists and Behaviour Support Practitioners have immediate capacity to take on additional referrals for services.
We are currently accepting additional referrals for Occupational Therapy. Our Occupational Therapists offer individualised services to NDIS participants. These can be provided at home, work, or in the community. Telehealth services are also available.
Occupational Therapy services include:
- Functional capacity assessment
- Develop daily routine and structure
- Self-care tasks (showering, brushing teeth, and wearing clean clothes)
- Social skill development
- Using public transport
- Budgeting and money management
- Managing emotions and feelings
- Increasing capacity with developing independent living skills at home and community
- Improve community engagement and participation
All referrals are processed through our Intake Department. Please direct any queries and referrals to email@example.com
Positive Behaviour Support
We are currently accepting additional referrals for Behaviour Support. Our Positive Behaviour Support practitioners offer behaviour support for NDIS participants with psychosocial and/or intellectual disabilities. To address behaviours of concern we work with participants to develop a comprehensive behaviour support plan, including strategies responsive to individual needs. Behaviour support is an opportunity that offers an evidence-based approach to improving quality of life.
Behavioural support services include:
- Functional Behavioural Assessments
- Specialist behaviour support interventions and recommendations
- Development and assessment of Behaviour Support Plans
- Creating shared understandings of a person’s needs,
- Providing training and support to implement Behaviour Support Plan strategies
- Working with people to reduce harmful behaviour and eliminate restrictive practice
All referrals are processed through our centralised Intake Department, so please direct any queries and referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org