We want to assist you to have a life that YOU consider to be valuable and fulfilling. You should be able to join in activities, have a social life, feel that you belong, and be able to study, work and live in a safe environment.
Different providers offer different support
Our dedicated NDIS Teams have local knowledge of your community and services in your area. We are ready to help you:
- Design your ideal life and develop goals for your personal wellbeing
- Understand the information and the paperwork
- Get your plan up and running
- Live well in your own home
- Learn new skills for daily life, like shopping or transport
- Have fun with social activities
- Make new friends and build strong relationships
- Be active and look after your physical health
- Feel supported in times of significant change or transition
- Benefit from mentoring and one-on-one supports, like counselling
- Find trusted and skilled people to work with you to achieve the life you want
Safe Services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Looking for culturally sensitive services? We specialise in supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to understand and access the NDIS and other mental health services in a safe and relatable way. Talk to our Aboriginal NDIS Team to have a yarn about emotional health and overall wellbeing.
We can also support families and carers
Alongside the person with mental ill health, Richmond Wellbeing recognises the significant role of families and carers in recovery. Whilst each individual will have their own plan, supports in an individual’s plan can include services which may also give direct or indirect supports for families and carers, such as breaks away and other activities.